Moisture Analyzer DAB 100-3
Moisture analyzer with user-friendly graphics display and 15 memories for drying programs.
- Backlit graphic display, digit height 14mm, digit height 14 mm
- Drying process active
Active heating profile
Active switch-off criteria
Previous drying time
Current moisture content in %
- Halogen quartz glass heater 400 W
- Observation window above the sample, useful during initial setting
- Internal memory for automatic sequence of 15 complete drying processesand 5 drying processes carried out
- The last value measured remains on the display until it is replaced by a new measurement
- 50 sample plates included
- Application handbook: On the internet, you will find a practical application handbook containing many examples, field reports, settings and tips for each KERN moisture analyser
- Adjusting program (CAL): For quick setting of the balance’s accuracy. External adjusting weight required.
- Memory: Balance contains memories, e.g. for tare weights, weighing data, item data, PLU etc.
- Data interface RS-232: To connect the balance to a printer, PC or network
- GLP/ISO log: with weight, date and time. Only with KERN printers, see Accessories
- Weighing units: Can be switched to e.g. nonmetric units at the touch of a key. See balance model.
- Mains part: mains part integrated in the balance. 230V/50Hz Standard type D, if requested also available in standard GB, AUS or USA.
- Strain gauge: An electrical resistor strip that is glued to an elastic deforming body made of aluminium. As the strain gauge is mechanically deformed its resistance value changes, allowing
- Adjustment options: External calibration
- Eccentric loading at 1/3 [Max]: 50 mg
- Linearity: 30 mg
- Load cell connection: 4-wire
- Measuring capacity [Max]: 199 °C
- Minimum weight (USP): 20 g
- Readability (moisture): 0,050 %
- Readability [d]: 10 mg
- Repeatability: 10 mg
- Resolution: 20000
- Stabilisation time under laboratory conditions: 3 s
- Tare range: 200 g
- Warm up time: 30 min
- Weighing capacity [Max]: 200 g
- Weighing system: Strain gauge
- Weighing units: g % Feuchte % Trockenmasse