Pocket TDS Meter TDS20
- Brand : APERA
- Garansi : 1 tahun
- Status : Ready Stock
- Includes :
- Carrying Case
- AA Battery
- Calibration Solution 1413 uS/cm
- Calibration Solution 12.88 uS/cm
The Apera Instruments TDS20 Value Pocket TDS Tester is simply the most reliable pocket conductivity ppm tester/meter with the best value for all kinds of routine testing, including tap water/drinking water testing, agriculture, aquaculture, swimming pool, education, etc.
- The unique platinum black conductivity probe technology ensures wide range measurement with accuracy and consistency.
- An ultra clear 180˚ viewing angle screen with temp./TDS value dual display and indications of completed auto calibrations and stable readings.
- Complete kit with calibration solutions (1413 µs and 12.88 mS), AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a rugged carrying case.
- 1-2 points auto calibration and 0 to 50˚C auto temp. compensation, ±1% F.S accuracy with 0 to 20.00 mS/cm wide conductivity measuring range
- Self-diagnosis with an out-of-range warning and incorrect calibration reminders.
- IP67 Water-proof and dust-proof, floats on water so no need to worry if you drop it in the water by accident.
- 200 hours’ continuous operation powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and auto power off in 8 min if no operation).
Meter’s Technical Specs
|TDS||Range||0 to 100.0 ppm, 0 to 1000 ppm, 0 to 10.00 ppt|
|Resolution||0.1/1 ppm; 0.01 ppt|
|Calibration Points||Automatic 1 to 2 points|
|Temperature Compensation||Auto Temperature Compensation
0 to 50 °C (32 to 122°F)
|Temp.||Range||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|LCD||180° Viewing Angle LCD|
|Stable Reading Indication||Smiley Face icon|
|Low-Battery Warning||Battery icon flashing, reminder of battery replacement|
|Auto. Power-Off||Yes, auto power-off in 8 minutes without operation|
|Waterproof Rating||IP67; Floatable|
|Power||DC3V, AAA batteries*4|
|Battery Life||Continuous operation up to 1000 hours|
|Dimensions& Weight||Tester: (40*31*178) mm/ 107g With case_(190*165*40) mm/ 438g|
Electrode’s Technical Specs
|Application||Regular water solution testing, such as pools and spas, hydroponics, tap water, drinking water, water treatment, waste water treatment, aquaculture, etc.|
|Type of Sensor||BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black)|
|Range||0.1 μS to 20.00 mS|
|Temperature Range||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|